My first impression

The first impression I had about Honolulu was amazing, it's definitely one of the best places i'd ever seen.
It's a very big city with plenty of beautiful places where everything is related to the nature but there are also many luxurious hotels with a great service that give you the posibility of beeing very quiet and enjoy the trip completely.
I'm really in love with Honolulu, is like all i ever dreamed together in one place. I arrived to the Honolulu International Airport and then I took a taxi to my hotel, who is in front of a beautiful beach with the biggest waves I ever seen, it's just awsome. Also the people with I talk to is very friendly and nice, and I feel comfortable from the moment I arrived.  
Everything is nice here, it seems like the problems just disappear and you can be in peace with your soul, only by enjoying your time and surfing all day long.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario